- $50 Each for the first person. But a minimum of $100 charge if no others are traveling on the same shuttle coach.
- $50 Each for the second person with bikes traveling on our shuttle coach.
- $45 Each for the third & fourth person traveling in a group with bikes on our shuttle coach.
- $40 Each for the fifth & sixth person traveling in a group with bikes on our shuttle coach.
- $35 Each for the 7th or more people traveling in a group with bikes on our shuttle coach.
- $20 Each for a child traveling with an adult.
We recommend that the easiest way to ride the trail is to start from our Kaikohe base and Motel at Twin Coast Adventures. Kaikohe happens to be an approximate midpoint of the Twin Coast Cycle Trail, as well as being the high ground at 200mtrs above sea-level. Your journey will be a little easier traveling downhill. Please note that both ends of the cycle trail end at the water measured at sea-level zero.
The Twin Coast Cycle Trail is approximately 87 Kilometers long. Your journey from Kaikohe in either direction would be about 42 to 45 kilometers, taking approximately 4 to 4.5 hours plus your stops to travel.
It is best to leave in the morning around 9am to ride the trail to either Opua in the Bay of Islands being at one end of the trail, or to Horeke in the Hokianga Habour being at the other end of the trail.
We plan to pick you up at 3pm from either of these locations, being Opua or Horeke, to return to our Kaikohe base and Motel at Twin Coast Adventures.
Please note. Our Shuttle Services can either drop you off in the morning or pick you up in the afternoon. This service can be done in either direction to suit your needs.