- $100 Minimum charge for one person with bike traveling on shuttle.
- $50 Each for up to three people with bikes traveling on shuttle.
- $45 Each for up to five people with bikes traveling on shuttle.
- $40 Each for up to 6 or more people with bikes traveling on shuttle.
- One child one way is $25 or half the adult group rate.
We recommend that the easiest way to ride the trail is to start from our Kaikohe base and Motel at Twin Coast Adventures. Kaikohe happens to be an approximate midpoint of the Twin Coast Cycle Trail, as well as also being at a high ground of 200mtrs above sea-level. Your journey is easier traveling downhill. Noting that both habour are measured at zero sea-level.
The Twin Coast Cycle Trail is approximately 87 Kilometers long. Your journey from Kaikohe in either direction would be about 42 to 45 kilometers, taking approximately 4 to 4.5 hours plus your stops to travel.
It is best to leave in the morning around 9am to ride the trail to either Opua in the Bay of Islands being at one end of the trail, or to Horeke in the Hokianga Habour being at the other end of the trail.
We plan to pick you up at 3pm from either of these locations, being Opua or Horeke, to return to our Kaikohe base and Motel at Twin Coast Adventures.
Please note. Our Shuttle Services can either drop you off in the morning or pick you up in the afternoon. This service can be done in either direction to suit your needs.